Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Little Person

Today it hit me that I have this little human that I made. I mean, we made her but I cooked her for 9 months. And this little human is slowly and sometimes not so slowly changing right before our eyes into a person. A person who is becoming less and less like mom and dad and more and more like her. What a trip.

I look at a photo of her just a mere six weeks ago...

And I'm amazed at how much she has changed...


Not just physically. She's turning into a little person with happy, laughing eyes and a personality that is uniquely hers. We crack up when we notice certain traits or actions that resemble us, but are enjoying even more the things she does on her own. Sometimes I catch myself just looking at her in amazement that we created her, and now we get the privilege of getting to know her. Our Sienna.

No comments:

Post a Comment